Configure Default Mapping and Product Import
The app lets you configure the default settings for Facebook Marketplace so that the app automatically maps with your available Shopify store products and the warehouse location.
This process helps you select the product category and map the location of the store with the Facebook Business Page.
- In the next window, select the “Product Category” from the drop-down menu.
- A Sub-category can also be assigned under the major category tab. Select the applicable sub-category from the drop-down menu.
For the page you selected, you can map it with your Shopify location
- To do so, tick-mark the location you want to map to manage your inventory from it.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the default mapping information.
Note: Make sure that you have mapped the correct warehouse location for the Facebook Marketplace, otherwise the uploaded inventories will defer and so orders will not be placed. If you miss-matched the location or changed the warehouse location, you will have to map the location again with the new one before proceeding.
Product Import to the App
As soon as the default mapping of the App is configured:
- The app will automatically start importing all the products from the Shopify store.
- The current status of the products will be available on the Dashboard and under the “Activities” section.