The Pincode Checker extension, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2 provides a facility to the front-end users to check the availability of the shipment of the product and the availability of the Cash On Delivery payment option for different pin codes (zip codes).
With this module, admin can set a restriction, due to which the front-end users cannot place an order for the location where shipment is not feasible. Admin can also provide a restriction on Cash on Delivery payment method and expected delivery duration for the specified pin codes.
Admin can change the display messages and set the restrictions as per the requirement.
In the front-end view, the payment option does not appear for the pin codes, where shipment is restricted. If the shipment is available but the Cash On Delivery payment option is restricted for some specific pin codes, then the Cash On Delivery payment option does not appear for those pin codes.
Admin can apply these restrictions through the management of the pin codes, which can be added one by one or can be imported in bulk by uploading the CSV file.
Key features are as follows:
- Checks if the products can be delivered to the specified zip code
- Checks the availability of Cash on Delivery payment option for the provided zip code
- Displays the expected days to deliver the product at provided to a specified zip code
- Add and edit zip codes individually or import them in bulk through CSV import
- Customize the Display messages on the Magento store